Surry County Schools Educational Foundation
MAD Dash 5K
April 24, 2021
The 8th Annual MAD Dash 5K
will be held on Saturday, April 24, 2021
at 8:00 AM
at Surry Central High School in Dobson, NC. A Fun Run will be held at 9:00 AM for children under 12.
Register now for Surry County Schools Educational Foundation 8th Annual MAD Dash 5K/Fun Run and you will be “Making a Difference” in the lives of all students in Surry County Schools. Registration Fees:
- 5K Participants - $25.00 by April 2, then $30.00
- Surry County Schools students - $20.00
- Fun Run - $15.00
5K and Fun Run participants registered by April 2nd will receive a short-sleeved, performance event t-shirt.
for a paper registration form.
MAD Dash Corporate Team Challenge
Form a team of your friends or coworkers and join us for the MAD Dash Corporate Team Challenge. Two separate prize categories will be awarded - Team Participation Award
(most participants) and Fastest Team
Choose the option to "Create a new team" or "Join an existing team" when you register online:
Early Packet Pickup
- A minimum of 5 team members are required to be eligible for the fastest team award; no maximum. (Fewer than 5 may participate in the challenge, but will not be considered for the awards).
- The team's score is calculated as the average finish time of the top 5 finishers on the team. The fastest team score wins.
- Team members are also eligible for individual awards.
Friday, April 23: Noon - 5 PM
Surry County Schools Technology Building
419 N. Main Street, Dobson, NCRace Day Registration/Packet Pickup
Saturday, April 24: 6:45 - 7:45 AM
Surry Community College
Dobson, NC 270175K Awards
Top 3 overall Male and Female
Age Divisions - Top 3 Male and Female
10 and Under, 11-13, 14-16, 17-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+USATF #NC17005BDS Certified Course - Click here for course map
What is the Surry County Schools Educational Foundation?
The Surry County Schools Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization created to improve the educational level of our county, enhancing our ability to further education for competition in the global market. www.scsfoundation.org